2009-04-06

Disappointment



So remember these shoes I wrote about? Well they have arrived but to my disappointment. I knew this all along, but I couldn't stop myself from ordering them. My feet are pretty skinny and I can't wear shoes that are open, becuse my feet tend to slide out from the shoe. This is exactly what happened this time as well. They are so beautiful, but I guess it's just not meant to be.




I also ordered this bag..this is also a big disappointment. I wanted to wear it as a across body bag and they even send you a extra belt that you can hook onto the bag. But there is a big problem, that the idiots that made the bag didn't think about. They did not put any hooks on the bag, so you have nowhere to hook the belt. WTF?? Why even bother to send the extra belt and give me the opportunity to choose if a want to hold it or if I was to wear it across the body? Idiots!
Ohh don't know if I want to keep it. I don't know, I just feel that the bag looks to cheap holding it.



Peace out from Malmö

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar