2009-03-28

Asprin mask

Our skin is very important, to protect and care after. Now I know everybody has had their bad skin days. But I have a bad skin day everyday. My skin is very fair, sensitive and loves to break out. So my mission in life is right now to eliminate this and get that porcelain skin. A great tip for all skin types not just the acne prone is the Aspirin mask. I really love this mask because it's so cheap and fast to do. All you need is a couple of Aspirins, warm water and honey. Aspirin contains acetylsalicylicacid that is used in products to prevent and eliminate acne. This mask is great to use not just only for acne but to exfoliate the dead skin on your face. I haven't seen any improvement on my acne when using this mask but I really recommend you to try it, maybe it works on you. But I still us this mask just to get the exfoliation. Your skin really feels fresh and clean after using this mask. Use once a week and keep it on 20-30 minutes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar