2009-03-11

Intervention?


Lacoste Ithia Jelly





Okay, I am a bit fussed here. I can't decide on how I feel about these gel shoes from Lacoste's Spring/Summer 2009 sportswear collection and that doesn't happen very often, trust me!
So they come in seven different colours.
I really like the strange shape of the shoe although it's a bit odd, specially at the front. But what I really love is the translucency of the shoe. Imagine how cool it would look with a well-fitted pair of chinos in the summer? But I still can't quite put my finger on what's bothering me...they do look a bit alienesque, but in a good way maybe? M, do you think I need an intervention?

2 kommentarer:

  1. ohhh myy guussh dom kan inte mena allvar med dessa skorna? HAHAHA detta e det fulaste jag sett ännu en version av byhålans plastic okej tom dom hade jag valt framför dessa !

    SvaraRadera
  2. WHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMFG!!ARE U BLIND?

    SvaraRadera