2009-03-15

Graduation.


I've been thinking of what I want to get myself for my graduation next year. I mean after all, I have been sitting behind a schoolbench since I was seven. I know what I want others to get me, but now I've decided what I wanna get myself! It starts with a little blue box. Yup, I am gonna buy myself a Tiffany's celebration ring. Isn't it perfect? A ring that I bought for myself, no one can take credit for it but me because I can! Yup, It's decided now. Only problem is that they are so pricy, a bit over the student budget. So for university graduation next may, I'll buy myself a trip to some exotic place but for my masters graduation, which is the final one, it will be a tiffany's celebration ring in a beautiful blue box. Now I feel motivated again!
With love from Londonstan.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar